Saturday, October 24, 2009

My First Digital Card

Well, what do you think? Once I was able to sit down and play around with it, I started to feel more comfortable with it. You have to remember that I am technologically impaired and that I get scared when I sit down at a computer. I am always afraid I am going to muck things up. But this program was very easy to use, once I decided that I was not going to get upset using the computer. It really did not take that long to do. I loved how easy you can change colors if you don't like how it looks the first time. The more I played with it, the more comfortable I felt with it. Now I can't wait to try more things with it! I don't think my husband will be too happy with it because I will be spending a lot more time on the computer working on projects. I want to thank Susan for helping me today work on this. Because what I forgot, she remembered. It is always nicer to work with someone else because you can bounce ideas off each other. I think that always helps get the creative juices flowing.

Well, I just finished my Holiday Stamp A Stack and it went well. Now I get to clean up. It is raining and is gloomy looking here today. It was so much fun when we were all together this morning stamping. I enjoy days like today. So you go out and enjoy your day today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment