Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scrapbook Crop page

Once a month I try to vendor at a local store which holds crops throughout the month. They ask you to come with a quick Make and Take for the people who are attending the crop that you are a vendor. This is my sample for this month. I wanted to come up with something that is quick but will highlight a few of our new products. I used Bashful Blue for the background. I used the stamp set, "SERENE SNOWFLAKES" and stamped the small snowflakes in Versamark. I stamped on the left side and top of the paper. I used the Ornament Punch for the ornaments. I used the "MERRY AND BRIGHT" Rub-Ons to decorate the ornaments. I used the "ELASTIC CORD" in silver to hang the ornaments. In the bottom corner, I used the "ICICLE" Rub-Ons. I took one snowflake and placed it on the bottom right corner for contrast. All of these supplies are found in the HOLIDAY MINI. I thought this project was a good sample of showing off a number of the new products available in a quick simple page.

The photo is one of my dog, Lucy, that I took last Christmas. She was opening her gifts when I took the photo. Her teeth are showing not because she is mean but I caught her in the middle of chewing on one of her toys. I am now off to continue cutting paper for my Stamp A Stack on Saturday. I hope you can go out and enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment