Saturday, August 15, 2009

Technique Class- Card 3

This is the third and final card for my August Technique Class. This was Color Gradation. I again used a stamp from the stamp set "FRIENDS 24-7". I won that set at Leadership and use it over and over. A really great set! Very simple card to make. I took 3 markers and colored in each 1/3 of the stamp set with each of the three colors. I used a sponge dauber to blend the colors together, huffed, and then stamped the image. It looks great with this color combination. For this card I used:

STAMP SETS: Teeny Weeny Wishes, Friends 24-7
PAPER: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
INK: Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Brads, Sponge Daubers, Summer Sun, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry Markers

This is a very simple card but I think it looks very elegant. Well my week continues to be hectic. I am going outside now to relax for a while until it is time to make dinner. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment