Saturday, August 8, 2009

Scrapbook Crop

Last night I was a vendor at a new place in town which is a computer center but also has scrapbooking crops twice a month. It was the first time that I was there. The people therewere very nice . As a vendor, you are asked to do a small make and take. This is what I did for my make and take. It is a 6 x 6" page for the Fall. I used the new Autumn Harvest DSP and the new In Color, Dusty Durango. Both papers just scream Fall. I wanted to show a variety of SU products. I also showed them how you can make a paper using punches. I think that people will buy punches more readily if they see how many different uses for them there are. It was a cute and simple page. I heard one of the women say they were going to place a pic there and then frame it instead of using it in their pages. All in all, I really enjoyed myself. I hope to be invited back soon. Enjoy the day. It is beautiful here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment