Friday, August 28, 2009

Midnight Madness

I'm back with the Midnight Madness Challenge! I do enjoy these challenges but just have not had the time to keep up with them the last week or so. But it feels so good to be doing them again. But I feel so out of practice and out of the groove. These bears are in the new Mini which starts September 1st. They are Build A Bears and are adorable! I have been trying to think what I could do with them and thought he might be good for this challenge. The DSP is also in the new mini and goes with Build A Bear grouping. I love the paper because it can be used for boys and girls. The paper coordinates so well to create a variety of looks. When you receive your mini, you will understand what I mean and I know you will love it too. The supplies that I used with this card were:

STAMP SET: Beary Best Friends
PAPER: DSP, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Only Orange, Ballet Blue
INK: Black Staz-on
ACCESSORIES: Sherbet Buttons, Gold Brads, Blender Pens, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Earth Elements Wonder Crayons, Bold Brights Wonder Crayons

For the balloons, I stamped the balloons into three different card stock colors and then cut them out and attached them on top of the stamped balloon image with a dimensional. To color the bear and his clothing, I used the Wonder Crayons with the blender pens. I enjoyed making this whimsical card. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment