Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mojo Monday 98

I really like the stamp set "CLOSE AS A MEMORY" but for some reason do not use it as much as I should. But it is a good stamp to use markers on to get the flowers to be different colors. This card, I think, as a very calm feel to it even though I used the vibrant new In Colors-Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo on it. the designer papers that I used on the card came from two different packages of designer paper. The polka dotted paper is from "COTTAGE WALL" DSP and the other designer paper came from a package of "RAZZLEBERRY LEMONADE". They combine nicely on this card. I used the Melon Mambo Polka Dotted Ribbon on this card but I turned it over so that it was solid. The other way, made it look to busy with all the Polka Dots. Although in the sketch, it did not show any extra embellishment on the circle, I felt the butterfly complemented the flowers in the circle. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Dreams Du Jour, Close as a Memory
PAPER: Old Olive, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Cottage Wall DSP
INK: Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES: Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Cameo Coral Markers, Melon Mambo polka Dotted Ribbon, Circle Cutter

It was very simple but I like the look of it. Well I am off to my friend's pool this afternoon. It is very hot here today and I plan to cool off this afternoon with my friends. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day as well!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I guess your enjoying the circle cutter. It's on my order. Carol

    ReplyDelete