Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Technique Class- Card 2


 
 This month's theme for Technique Class was "Novelty Cards".  From the outside this card does not look like it would come under the theme of a novelty card, but look what happens when you open the card.















The presents jump out at you!  Isn't that adorable?  Kids would love this card.  Well, I think anyone would enjoy this card.  It looks complicated, but once you have the dimensions and you do it once, it is not as bad as it looks.  I do have to admit that the first time you look at this card, you feel overwhelmed.  But that feeling goes away when you see what you have created.

This month has flown by.  I have had too many extra activities that I have had to do this month.  A lot of my friends and family's children are either getting married or having babies in the upcoming months.  It is a wonderful time in all their lives but it makes for a crazy time trying to keep up with it all.  Tomorrow I will post the last April Technique Card.  And then after that I will start posting some sneak peeks from the new 2013-14 Catalog which you will be able to order from beginning May 31.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment