Friday, April 5, 2013

Hybrid Card for Mom

Here is another sample of what you can do with MDS.  I love the simplicity of this card although it looks more complicated than it really is.  The sentiment was created with MDS.  All you need to do is print it the size you wish, cut it to the size you need and then adhere to the card.  What could be simpler!  The supplies that was used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  None
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral Patterns DSP, Starfruit Patterns DSP, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
INK:  Calypso Coral
ACCESSORIES:  Doily, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2"Circle PunchVintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Dimensionals

I have never used MDS before to make a Hybrid card, I used my MDS mostly for scrapbooking pages and photo books.  But after making a few Hybrid cards, I think I will have to make sure that I use MDS more often when creating my cards.  Today I am going to start to work on my Regional swaps, so it will be a busy dy.  Enjoy the day !

No comments:

Post a Comment