Monday, April 8, 2013

There is a New Kid in the Neighborhood

Yes, there is a new kid in the neighborhood!  Little Libby.  One of our family members lives across the street from us and she just had a baby girl!  She is so cute and tiny! I made a card for this wonderful occasion.  Joy loves  it when I make cards for her for special occasions.  So I needed to make one for the arrival of her baby girl.  The supplies I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Baby Prints, Cuddles and Kisses
PAPER:  Whisper White
INK:  Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose
ACCESSORIES: 3/8" Pink Pirouette Taffetta Ribbon, Flower Trim, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot

I love the "Cuddles and Kisses" stamp set in the Spring Catalog.  It is  (in my opinion ) the best baby sentiment stamp set they ever offered.  It has sentiments for adopted babies, new grandparents, twins and the usual boy baby, girl baby, and congratulations.  I think it is an extremely versatile set and I made sure I bought it.  If you need an all purpose Baby Sentiment stamp set, this set is for you.  

Since Libby is a very tiny girl, I wanted the card to be delicate and light.  I think this is the perfect card for her.  Since she lives right across the street and Lori's boys and Joy's girls are very close in ages, so I am sure we will be seeing a lot of them.   Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment