Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Need For Speed Swap

When I go to events where you swap, I usually try to take one masculine card.  People are always looking for masculine cards at these events.  So this time I cam up with this quick and simple card for a masculine swap.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Need for Speed, Best Dad Ever
PAPER:  Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Real Red, Basic Black
INK:  Basic Black, Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Black Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, Scallop Duo Die, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Naturals Glimmer Brads

This is a really quick swap.  If I was going to give this card to someone, I would probably color the car red using a Blender Pen.  This post is really short because I am getting ready to go into New York City to see "The Chew"!!!!  I love that show and this will be my second time going.  So enjoy the day because I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment