Monday, April 15, 2013

Baltimore Regionals!

Had a wonderful time in Baltimore!.. I got to see old friends and made some new.  Lots and lots of swapping going on.  Later this week I will post some.  We saw the new In Colors in person!!!  And they are beautiful!  I guarantee that everyone will love them.  We were able to touch and see them but we can not show or post them at this time.  But they are definitely worth waiting for.  And again we made beautiful Make & Takes.  Here is Susan and Kristen working on them.  And below is one of the Make & Takes that we created.  All of the Make & Takes were made with the stamp set "CLOCKWORKS".  I often thought of buying the set but was not sure what I would do with it.  But after this weekend and 
everything we did with it, it is on the top of my list to get now.  I really liked what you were able to do with it.

Talented Demos presented "Workshop Wows" and they were fantastic.  They gave us lots of ideas that can help us in our own workshops.  I know I will be showing my customers some of those Wows that were presented in upcoming Technique Classes.


After a wonderful day, Shelli was available to talk to and say hello.  Of course Susan and I just had to go over and say hello to her.  A fellow demo was kind enough to take our picture. She is so kind and patient to meet with all the people that would like to talk to her.  And there were a lot were there.  I think I remembered someone saying that were 850 people there.  I know there were a lot of people there.  It was wonderful because it generated so much energy in the room.


Before I wrap up this post, I will also post a pic of one of the swaps I received.  This card uses the "By the Tide" stamp set.  I received a number of swaps made with this stamp set.  I am hoping that this stamp set will be carried over from the Spring Catalog and be in the "NEW" 2013-14 Catalog.  

As you can see, the weekend was very exciting.  And over the next few days and months, I plan to share that excitement with you.  Enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment