Friday, April 12, 2013

April Technique Class- Card 1

This month's theme for Technique Class is "NOVELTY CARDS".   At least once a year I hold a class where we make a more novelty type of card more so than a technique.  I thought that Novelty Cards this month would be good especially with Mother's Day and Father's Day approaching fast.  I can not take credit for this card at all.  This was an absolute case from a card I received as a swap card at convention.  It came from Penny Ginnery.  When I saw the card, I told her that I would be using it at one of my classes.  Although the sentiment says Happy Father's Day, this card could be used for any occasion by changing the sentiment.  The card is made up all from punches and framelits.  I will be holding classes next week on Tuesday and Wednesday and also on April 27.  If interested, please contact me.

This a short post because I am leaving for Baltimore in 2 hours for a Stampin' Up Regional Event.  I am so excited.  Gotta go  and finish packing.  Will post again on Monday when I get home.  Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment