Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Friends

I am posting this card today because I am pretty sure I am going to send it to my best friend.  I need to thank her for all her help yesterday.  I needed to finish Baby Shower invites for another friend of mine but I just had so much else that I needed to do.  So I called our other friend to see if she could help with finishing the invites.  She came over to help but she had difficulty with the one step.  For some reason, I was the only one that could get the trick to do it.  But she ended up feeding the 2 grandbabies and watching them so that I could finish.  What a good friend!  So I think she more than deserves this great card.  The supplies that we used on this card were:

STAMP SET:  None
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Calypso Coral DSP, Patio Party DSP, Pool Party Core'dinations
INK:  None
ACCESSORIES:  2011-2013 In Color Polka Dotted Brads, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Bottle Caps, Big Shot, Glue Dots, MDS

If you were wondering how the sentiment was made, it was created by using MDS from Stampin' Up.  What a great way to customize the size and color of your sentiments to fit your card.  This was another of the cards that was created at the downline meeting.  I really had never thought to incorporate MDS in my cards before.  So I think this is a great way to start.

Another busy day running errands that I have had to put off because of watching the boys.  No Grandsons today so I need to get a lot done. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment