Friday, October 12, 2012

The Last of the Halloween Gathering Cards

I forgot the Googlie Eyes.  I just realized that I forgot the eyes.  So try to imagine this with the spider and the mummy with  googlie eyes.  I think this is a cute card that I saw and just had to CASE.  I used the "Ghoulish Friends" again.  I think they are so cute and when you add those eyes you just can't resist them.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Ghoulish Friends
PAPER:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
INK:  Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4: Circle Punch, 1/8, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Black Taffeta Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Googlie Eyes

This is the last card that we will be making at the Halloween Gathering.  Yesterday I had a wonderful day.  I got to be with both my 3 week old grandson AND my 3 month old grandson.  I got to rock each of them to sleep yesterday and hold them for a while.  Life as a Grandma is wonderful.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment