Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Ideas From September Event


Note Cards and Nuggets
As I explained to you before, Pennie's event in September was just so inspiring.  It is just a wonderful day when you get a group of talented stampers together and they share their talents. Here are a few more ideas and samples from those women.  These pictures were taken of the projects that were made for the raffle and I could not see or find names on all of them.  If I posted a picture of your project, please let me know and I will give you credit for it.




Fabric Pumpkin

MDS Project Framed



I was in New York yesterday at the Live with Kelly and Michael Show.  It was such a great show.  It was Kelly's Birthday and the Cake Boss came on with cakes and then after the show we all had cake made from the Cake Boss!  It was so good!  A Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese icing.  Yum!  Although it rained the rest of the day while we were walking around New York, we had a great day!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment