Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Another Card from the Halloween Gathering

I saw a cute card last year by Mindy Bing.  This is my interpretation of her card.  I really like the color combination of Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry for Halloween cards.  I also went back to my old favorite Halloween Stamp Set, "Wicked Cool".   This layout is a little out of the box for me but sometimes you have to try different things. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Wicked Cool
PAPER:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
INK: Illuminate
ACCESSORIES:  Spider Web Embossing Folder, Striped Embossing Folder,  2-1/2" Circle Punch, Pumpkin pie, Old Olive, Basic Black, and Rich Razzleberry Markers

Are you wondering what Illuminate is?  It is a NEW Stamp Pad that you can find in the Holiday Catalog.  It is like a Versamark Pad but it has shimmer and shine to it.  Check out the spider web on the card.  I rubbed the Illuminate Pad on the raised surface of the embossed cardstock.  I think it gives a great effect to the card.  If you are interested in attending the Halloween Gathering, please contact me for specifics.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment