Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daycare Teacher's Halloween Treat

 This is one of the gifts that I am sending with Eli to give his Daycare teachers.  Isn't it adorable?  I took a 6" x 6" piece of DSP and folded it into this treat holder.  The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SETS:  Wicked Cool
PAPER: Basic Black, Whisper White, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
INK:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES:  1/8 Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread

 What I think is so neat about this holder, is it does not take any adhesive!!  How neat is that?  Quick and easy and just so impressive.  Everyone will love this one.  Especially since it holds 2 pieces of Giardelli chocolate.

 Note:  I will not be posting for the next week because I am going on vacation.  I have not gone on a real vacation in over four fours.  So I intend to take the week off and really enjoy it.  I will be doing as much sightseeing, swimming, and general relaxing.  I will start posting again after November.  Take care until then,   Remember to enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment