Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A CASE of Spooky

I saw this card on Becky Robert's blog.  I thought it was the cutest card and would be a perfect card for the Halloween Gathering.  I looked at hers and came up with this.  Again I used the "Ghoulish Friends" stamp set again.  This is my favorite Halloween set behind "Wicked Cool".  If you look closely, you can see that I snuck the sentiment in from "Wicked Cool".  
The supplies that I used from this set were:

STAMP SETS: Wicked Cool, Ghoulish Friends
PAPER:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
INK:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
ACCESSORIES:  Googlie Eyes, Chevron Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Oval Punch, Rhinestone Jewels

When my daughter came over to pick up the boys the other day, her eyes went right to this card.  She loved it!  Well I got to get running.  I have a lot of little stuff to do.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment