Monday, October 8, 2012

Itsy Bitsy Spider

 I was hesitant about buying this stamp set "Ghoulish Friends" because I was afraid that I would not use it enough.  But I keep using it and using it over and over.  And I keep finding new ways to use it.  I saw this basic layout and paper but can not remember who did it.  I changed the ribbon and image on the oval and finally added the sentiment on the outside.  I then decided to decorate the inside of the card also.  I combined 2 stamp sets to use on this card.  The supplies that I used on the this project were:

STAMP SETS:  Wicked Cool, Ghoulish Friends
PAPER:  Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP Basic Black, Whisper White
INK:  Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  Googlie Eyes,  Wide Oval Punch, 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon, Oval Designer Frames Embossing Folder

This is a quick and easy card to make if you need to make a lot of the same card.  This would make a great stamp a stack card!  

This is card that will be offered at the "Halloween Gathering"  which will held at MaryAnn's House.  Contact me for more information if interested in attending.

No babysitting today but I have to do major cleaning to make room for a new computer.  one of my family members is moving and is giving me their desktop computer.  I am so excited!  It will be nice to work on projects and not have to worry if my battery is running low.  Enjoy the day!



1 comment: