Sunday, October 7, 2012

A CASE for Owls

Last year I saw this cute box done by Vicki Burdick and I thought it was sooo adorable.  I could not wait until I could make this box this year.  I thought it would take long to make it, but once you figure out the dimensions it went faster than what I thought it would.  The supplies that I used for this project were:

PAPER:  Champagne Glimmer Paper, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie Polka Dot Parade DSP
ACCESSORIES:  Basic Glimmer Brads, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Fancy Favor Box Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Big Shot

This project was one of the reasons I broke down and bought the Fancy Favor Box Die.  I kept putting off buying this die because I was afraid I would not get enough use from this die.  But boy was I wrong.  I have used this die so much since I bought it last year.  And I keep seeing more and more projects done using this die. 

I plan to make more of these boxes to place Halloween Treats in for those special neighborhood kids for Trick or Treat night.  Since we will be on vacation then, I am going to give them to those kids next door and across the street before we leave.  I think they will like them.

This box is also one of the projects we will be making at my annual "Halloween Gathering".  Enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment