Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Storybook Friend

Here is another Make & Take from Pennie's Get Together.  I love this set because it reminds me of my reading book series when I was in elementary school.  You know the one if you have been out of school for a while.  It is the book that had Dick, Jane, Puff and Spot in it.  The stamps remind me of the pictures in those books.  The stamp set has a nostalgic feel to it. 

The supplies that were used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Storybook Friends
PAPER:  Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, So Saffron, Storytime DSP
INK:  Black Staz-On
ACCESSORIES:  Designer Ribbon Slide (Holiday Catalog), Modern Label Punch,  1/4" Stitched Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens


This is a simple card but a great one to give your child's teacher, a friend who is a teacher, or just to a good friend.  This is a very versatile set if you look at all the other pieces in the set.  There are other cute little animals that go along with this little guy.  There is a single stamp which co-ordinates with this set called "Life Shared".  All in all,  this was one of the sets that I when I first saw the catalog I felt I had to have.  I already have bought the MDS collection of this.  

My daughter is coming over today to visit and to go to a dentist appointment near our home.  So I get to babysit the youngest of my grandsons today.  I am so excited that I will get to spend some alone time with him today.  This is the first time I will get to do that since he is only 1 week old.  I plan to cherish the time together today.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment