Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another September Stamp A Stack Card

A very quick post today.  I am running late and the boys will be here soon for me to watch.  Today's card was so simple but so cute!  The Rhinestone Jewels that we used were made Red by using a Sharpie marker.  So simple to do and boy do they make an impact on this card.

The supplies that I used on this card were:

STAMP SET: Joyous Celebrations
PAPER:  Whisper White, Gumball Green Core'dinations
INK:  Real Red, Gumball Green
ACCESSORIES:  Lacy Brocade. Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Red Sharpie Marker (non SU)

This card does not use a ton of supplies and the red rhinestones really make this card pop.  Anybody would love to receive this card.  This is the perfect card to make if you are making a lot of cards at one time.  

I am off to do my Grandma duties today.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment