Monday, September 3, 2012

A Swap Card for Pennie

   This month my Upline Pennie is flying into Pennsylvania to hold an event.  She is holding it for her 5 downline levels.  There will be SU demos coming from New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania.  I can not wait!  It will be great to see people that I only get to see at Leadership, convention or from Pennie's events.  It is a day long event and we will be swapping ideas as well as cards.
    
    This is the card I came up with for the swap session.  There is a lot going on and there is some very subtle things going on.  I used the Googlie Eyes from the Holiday Catalog on the word spooky.  If you look very closely at the Black card back, you will see spider webs which I embossed using clear embossing powder.  On the sentiment there is also a spider's web stamped with Basic Gray and the sentiment is stamped over top using Rich Razzleberry.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Wicked Cool
PAPER:  Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
INK: Rich Razzleberry,  Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Googlie Eyes, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Lace Brocade, Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, and Rich Razzleberry Markers

This stamp set has been my favorite Halloween Stamp Set since it was in the catalog.  It is my go to set when I need inspiration for a Halloween card.  I hope the girls will like it at the get together.  I do not have any grandchildren to watch today so I will be working on my stamping all day. Have a great Labor Day!  Enjoy the day!






No comments:

Post a Comment