Thursday, September 20, 2012

Holiday Stamp A Stack Card -3

A beautiful day here today!  It is starting to feel like Fall and I love it!  I do not have the boys today but I am going to visit the new little man in my life...Carter today.  So I have a lot of running to do this morning because I wan to make 2 meals for the new family before I go over.  So here is another quick post.  

This is another one of the cards that we made last weekend at the September Stamp A Stack.  It took longer to make than what I thought it would.  I like this card but I wish I would have made it simpler.  The supplies used for this were:

STAMP SET:  Evergreen
PAPER:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Champagne Glimmer
INK:  Always Artichoke, Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Gold Embossing Powder, Large Scallop Edgelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Holiday Collection Framelits, Heating Tools, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip

I really like this card but it was more labor intensive than it should be for a Stamp A Stack.  Gotta go.  I have a lot to do before I get to see my newest grandbaby.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment