Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September Technique Class- Card 3

This is the third card we will be making this month.  I CASE'd this from Dawn Griffith.  I just fell in love with this card.  This is a TRI FOLD CARD with peek windows!.  The little openings is what really makes this card.

The supplies that I used for this card are:

STAMP SETS:  Spooky Bingo Bits, Wicked Cool
PAPER: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
INK:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES:  Rhinestone Jewels, Orange Sharpie (non SU), 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon, 1-3/8: Square Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals



If you wish to attend one of my Technique Classes this month, her are the dates and times:

Tuesday, September 18 @ 9:15-11:45 AM
Wednesday, September 19 @ 7-9:30 PM
Saturday, September 29 @ 9- 11:30 AM

Cost is $10 or $5 if $25 worth of product is purchased.  If interested in attending , please contact me.


If you notice, I colored the Rhinestone Jewels orange with a sharpie.  I think adding the colored jewels spices this card up.  Sometimes it is just the smallest of embellishments that can add so much to a card. This post is very short today because I have both grandsons today and it is hard to be able to concentrate on what I am trying to write.  Enjoy the day

No comments:

Post a Comment