Monday, September 17, 2012

Grandma Again!

I had all intensions on posting early today but something happened that got me off track.  I received a text at 5 this morning to tell me that my oldest daughter was at the hospital ready to give birth.  But the baby had other plans and decided to wait until late afternoon to make his entrance so all day I was distracted waiting to run to the hospital after he was born.  

I just got back from the hospital so I thought I would post a quick photo of him.  He was only 3 hours old when the photos were taken.

















I think I can relax now.  Both daughters have had their babies now and they are fine.  What a wonderful day!  Enjoy yours!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures Gail! What a precious little bundle. All my congratulations!

    ReplyDelete