Monday, September 10, 2012

September Technique Class- Card 1

This month I am trying to be extremely organized and prepared because my oldest daughter could give birth any day now.  I need to have everything cut and ready.  So if I have to go to the hospital,  everything I need for my classes and other events are ready.  This month's class's theme is Fall/Halloween.  I love Fall because of the colors.  This is one of the cards that we will be making.  This card is a Box Card.  When you see the inside of the card you will understand why.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Petite Pairs
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Old Olive DSP
INK:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES:  Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1/1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Scoring Tool, Sticky Strip

I like the idea of this card.  I think it is cool that you can set it up and it is three dimensional.  I love the Peek Hole where you can view the sentiment on the inside of the card.  

If you wish to attend one of my Technique Classes this month, her are the dates and times:

Tuesday, September 18 @ 9:15-11:45 AM
Wednesday, September 19 @ 7-9:30 PM
Saturday, September 29 @ 9- 11:30 AM

Cost is $10 or $5 if $25 worth of product is purchased.  If interested in attending , please contact me.

Well, another day of babysitting the boys.  It is supposed to be a beautiful day here today.  Maybe we will go to the playground today since it will be so nice.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment