Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A More Manly Card



I always find it is so difficult to come up with cards that can be used for a male.  I can easily come up with floral cards, kid cards, baby cards, and holiday cards.  but the manly cards stump me.  But Pennie came up with this card on Saturday for a Make & Take and I think everyone probably went home and ordered this set.  This card is so easy and perfect for that young man or adult male in your household who loves the outdoors.  Another simple card that uses very few colors but the flames of the fire really make this card pop.

The supplies that we used for this card were:

STAMP SET: The Great Outdoors
PAPER:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Natural Specialty Designer Paper
INK:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES:  Scissors, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals , 3" Circle Die, 3-1/2" Circle Die, Big Shot, Linen Thread

This card comes with a little surprise.  The front of the cad is not a complete piece.  I think it is adorable!  Pennie came up with another sure hit!  As you can tell, I am still excited about our Saturday Event.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment