Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's a Rubber Dubber Day!

I am home after a FANTASTIC day!  Pennie is my upline and she has taken us under her wing and we appreciate it.  Pennie's group is named the "Rubber Dubbers"  She invited her 5 levels of downlines and 80 people came from all over for her Upline meeting.  It was wonderful!  People who attended the event today came form all over.  She held the meeting at my church which is in North east Pennsylvania.  someone flew in from Florida!  I think she came the furtherest except for Pennie who now lives in Washington State.  People from Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York State, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia and of course Pennsylvania were there.  It was so good to see old friends and of course make new ones.  It was like a mini convention.

There were a lot of people who gave 3 minute demonstrations.  It was very informative.  We also bring gifts for exchange.  I am posting a few of the items that some of the attendees made.

Tomorrow I will post one of the Make and Takes that we made.  I am still very excited  about everything that went on today.  There were so many ideas.  A day like this really rejuvenates you.  Enjoy the rest of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment