Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Last Card from The Last Chance Card Buffet

This is the final card that you have to choose from for the Last Chance Buffet.  This card came from Flower Bug's Inkspot's Blog.  She has a nice Twelve Days of Christmas program where she will email you a project for 12 weeks.  This card is so gorgeous in person.  It is a very simple card but very elegant looking.  The white satin bow just finishes it off.  So if you are interested in attending the card buffet, please contact me by Tuesday.  I will be cutting Tuesday yet so I will still be able to fit a few more people in.


I just had to add this one last picture.  I took this picture last night when he was trying to help Grandpop put the lights on the tree.  I think this is going to be a very tiring Christmas trying to keep him away from the tree and all my decorations. He wants to be involved in EVERYTHING!  When we put the first tree up the day before, he crawled into the living room, sat down in front of the tree and said "Oh wow".   HE is turning one in 2 weeks and I know that this is going to be a Very Merry Christmas this year!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment