Friday, November 18, 2011

Last Chance Card Buffet

I am trying something new this year before the Holidays. I decided to offer my customers one last chance to make a few cards if they need a couple yet. So I am offering a Last Chance Card Buffet with 4 cards and a quick project for my customers to choose from. The way that I am running my card buffet is to offer you 5 choices and you get to choose which projects you want to work on and how many cards you want to make of each. What a great opportunity to make a few more cards for those people you might have forgotten that are on your list.

This is one of the cards that I am offering at my card buffet. This card was designed by my friend Susan. So many of my customers saw it and fell in love with it and asked if we could make it. So I asked her if it was alright if I included it in my card buffet event. My customers were so happy that I was able to offer them this card at my event.

This card features the stamp set "Polar Party" and the DSP "Frostwood Lodge". I think the combination is stunning. I have a feeling that this is a card that people will make a lot of.

If you would like to make this card along with other choices, I will be offering the Last Chance Card Buffet on Wednesday November 30 @ 6 PM at my place. Contact me if you are interested. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment