Saturday, November 26, 2011

Last Chance Card Buffet card

Here is another card that I will be offering at my Last Chance Buffet.  This card has a definite country look and I love it.  I think it is my favorite card but it isn't for everybody.  That is why I am trying to give you a choice of a variety of cards at this event.  This is another quick and easy card which is what everybody needs at this time of the year.  Cards that are quick to make because we are all so busy shopping, baking, putting up our holiday decorations and the list goes on.


I still have room for this event which will be at my house on Wednesday at 6 PM.  Please contact me as soon as you can so that I have all your supplies prepared.  Just email me or call to let me know if you plan on attending.  


I went Door Busting yesterday and got some great deals and I am almost finished with my shopping.  Got all my cookie doughs mixed (10 different kinds) so I can start baking when I have the time.  So I had a good day.  Today the decorations go up and we are going to get our tree. Busy, Busy, day.   Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment