Sunday, November 20, 2011

Isn't this adorable?  I saw it on Stampers Showcase a few weeks ago and thought this was a great way to give a treat to someone a small Christmas treat.  I do not remember who made this but if you contact me, I would love to give you credit. Just by adding a cute wrapping lets the person know that you care about them because you took that extra step to make it special.  It uses the Two Tag Sizzex Die to make the Reindeer's body and then assorted punches to make the eyes and nose.  You can use a little ribbon and I added one of the Jingle Bells form the Holiday Mini to finish off the reindeer.  Just add 2 candy canes for the antlers and there you have a cute Reindeer wrapping for your candy treat.


We will be making this at my Last Chance Card Buffet on November 30.  If you are interested in attending, please contact me.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment