Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Polar Party Birthday

Eli's first birthday is coming soon. So of course Grandma had to make the birthday invites. Since Eli was a Penguin for Halloween and his birthday is in December, I thought using the stamp set "Polar Party" would be perfect. Of course I had to add some accessories from other stamp sets to give it a more birthday feeling. I used the balloon from "Beary Best Friends" and I created the pennant from the Petal Cone Die and the sentiment came from "On Your Birthday". The design on the balloon came from the retired DSP "Celebrations". I still had some scraps around and thought this was the perfect place to use it. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS" Polar Party, Beary Best Friends, On Your Birthday
PAPER: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point. Celebrations DSP(RETIRED)
INK: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Petal Cone Die, Big Shot, Dazzling Details. Colored Pencils, Basic Gray Marker, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponges

I think it is cute and whimsical and perfect for a 1 year old little boy. I am a little behind in my project making due to last week's "War of the Virus". I was out of stamping commission for a week. I can't say everyone is over it because last night I got a text message from my other daughter who told us that the virus has now hit her place. How could one little 10 month old spread so many germs! Well I am off to run all the errands that I could not get done last week. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment