Friday, November 11, 2011

November Technique Class- Card 1

I really should have had these posted last week already but with everybody ill with that virus, I did not have time to make the cards. The designs were always in my head but just did not have the time nor did I feel good enough to stamp. So today I am posting the first of the 3 cards that we are making this month. The theme for my cards this month is "CHRISTMAS". A lot of blogs have been showing the tree done in a three dimensional way. So I decided to make one also for one of the cards this month. I think adding the Silver Glimmer paper really makes this card pop. I love it!

Here are the dates and times:
November 15-Tuesday @ 9:15- 11:45 AM
November 16- Wednesday @ 7-9:30 PM
November 26- Saturday @ 9- 11:30 AM

Please contact me if you are interested in attending.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment