Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Penguins and Snowflakes

My daughter wanted me to come up with a card for my Grandson's first birthday.  He was a penguin for Halloween and since his birthday is in December, my daughter wanted a card that included a penguin.  So this was one of the cards that was not chosen.  The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SET:  Polar Party
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Paper, Island Indigo
INK:  Whisper White Craft Ink, Black Staz-On
ACCESSORIES:  Snowflake Sizzix Die, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Punch, 1-3/8:" Circle Punch, Snowburst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue, Dimensionals, Sponges


There is no sentiment on this card yet because I am still trying to think what I am going to use it for.  I could use it for his birthday card or even use it for a Christmas card.  That is the great thing about making your own cards, you get to choose the sentiment for what you make.  So many times I have found the perfect card but the sentiment did not fit the occasion.  When I make my own, they are created exactly for the person or people I want to send them to.


Another busy day, Dr.'s appointment for Dad, cleaning the house for Thanksgiving, baking 2 Holiday Pies and if I have time I will be working on the Wedding Invitations.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment