Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Quick and Easy Gift Card Holder

Here is a quick and easy gift card holder to make.  You can find the directions at Stamping 411.  The supplies that I used for this project were:


STAMP SETS: Holiday Bingo Bits, Teeny Tiny Messages
PAPER:  Candy Lane DSP (printed from MDS), Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
INK:  Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  Rhinestone Jewels, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Two Tags Sizzix Die, Big Shot, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Bashful BLue and Pink Pirouette Markers


The DSP that I used for this gift card came from a My Digital Studio download that I have on my MDS. I printed it out onto cardstock and used it for this card.  That is what is so great about having MDS.  If there is DSP that you like and it retires, you can still have that DSP by printing it from using the MDS program when you are unable to purchase it.


It is a beautiful day here and I got out early to do some Christmas shopping but now it is back to the grindstone so I can finish the wedding invites that I am making for a very special couple.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment