Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sounding Joy

This is a card that I received Saturday from my upline, Kim.  This quick and easy card would make a nice card for any one to receive for Christmas.  But I got my card to congratulate me for being in the top 5 of sales for the month of October.  


The supplies that she used for this card were:


STAMP SET:  Sounding Joy
PAPER:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
INK:  Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES:  Snowburst Embossing Folder, Big Shot


I am off for another busy day.  Today I need to finish my daughter's wedding invitations.  I can not believe that the wedding will be here in two months. Wow!  After I finish the invitation,  I willpost a picture of everything I made for the wedding.  So far I am very pleased how the set has turned out.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment