Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Wedding Invites

Well, I can finally tell you who these wedding invitations, favors, favor boxes, ect. are for.  They are for my daughter who is getting married in February.  We all like him and are very happy that they found each other and are getting married.  I have been working feverishly the last few months to get everything done.

  

She is having a small wedding which has a more vintage feel to it.  Her gown is Ivory and her Matron of Honor will be wearing Black.  The wedding is going to be done in Black and Ivory.  There will not be an accent color used but will be clean, simple and elegant.  So when coming up with  the invitation, I needed to convey the same elements of clean, simple, and elegant to the invite.

I wanted to post the invite but I promised my daughter that I would not show their information if she would allow me to post it on my blog.  That is why I took pictures that only show the design and not the wording.  

The supplies that I used for this project were:
STAMP SET:  Lovely Letters
PAPER:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black
INK:  Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Decor Wheel, Black Embossing Powder, Sticky Strip

I typed off and ran off the wording of the invitations, the response cards, and the directions to the reception.  There was no stamping on those items except the design.  All in all I was very happy with how they turned out .  My daughter and her fiance seemed to be happy with them also. I hope that you like them also.  Well another busy day.  Today I am starting my Christmas cards.  I put everything on hold to finish these projects.  So now I am ready to jump in with everyone else to get overwhelmed by the Christmas rush.  Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. These came out great! Congrats to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katherine. She is a very classic style girl so I tried to make them simple yet elegant. Hopefully I did that.

    ReplyDelete