Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sunflower Thank You

I am loving playing with all my new products from Stampin' Up! I was so excited when I saw this "Sunflower" background stamp in the new catalog. I love Sunflowers. I could not wait to try it out. Last night my friend came over and for the first time in a while, we just sat down and stamped the night away. This was one of the cards that I worked on.
I decided that I needed to make sure that my customers know that I appreciate their business. So I decided that I would include a Thank You note with each order. Last night was the night I finally sat down and started to create them. The supplies that I used for these 3" x 3" note cards were:

STAMPS: Sunflower, Thank You Kindly
PAPER: Whisper White, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
INK: Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
ACCESSORIES: Sponges

To create a multi-color flower, I sponged the various colors onto the background stamp. I hope that my customers enjoy the cards. Well I am off for the day. Eli is coming up to visit his Grandma and Grandpop today. I am sure he will keep us busy today. Enjoy your day today!

1 comment: