Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little "Elebration"

When I first saw this elephant stamp, I knew I just had to have it. It is called "ELEBRATION" and is sold as a single stamp. Now that I am a Grandma, I am more aware of what kids would like. So when I saw this stamp I thought it would put a smile on Eli's face.

I decided to stamp the elephant image on watercolor paper with Staz-On and then watercolor the image. I love the new Pool Party cardstock so I made sure that was part of the background color. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMPS: Elebration, Swirls and Curls Verses (Hostess in Summer Mini)
PAPER: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
INK: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo
ACCESSORIES: Stripes Embossing Folder, Aquapainters, Blender Pen, Black Staz-On

The sentiment from the Summer Mini fits in so well with the balloon the elephant is holding. I think this card is sure to put a smile on any kids face. Enjoy the day!

1 comment: