Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Technique Class- Card 1

This is a technique that I am so excited to do. It is called "Embossed Plaid". Years ago, Stampin' Up had a plaid background stamp that I used a lot. I was so disappointed to see it retire. I sold it after it retired but always missed it. So you can imagine how excited I got when I found out how I could create a gingham background. I saw this technique used on a couple of different blogs and I tried it myself. I also love the new In Colors so I decided to use them on this project. My new favorite color is POOL PARTY and you will probably see a lot more cards that I make using that color.

The Technique Classes for this month are scheduled on:
Saturday August 13 @ 9-11:30 AM
Tuesday August 16 @ 9:14- 11:45 AM
Wednesday August 17 @ 7-9:30 PM

Please contact me if you would like to attend. I still have room.

Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment