Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a birthday a few weeks ago. So a some of my Stamping Sisters sent me Birthday cards. It was a milestone birthday so it was very nice that they acknowledged it. I received this card from Cindyrae who lives a distance away from me. I do not get to see her much usually only at a Regional but I always enjoy getting together with her.

These are the supplies that she used:

STAMP SET: My Friend
PAPER: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
INK: Calypso Coral
ACCESSORIES: White Satin Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Vellum, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Vellum, Pearls

I have not made any new cards that the last few days because I was waiting for my new preview Mini items to arrive. But I think there is a problem with the order. I need to call SU today to double check. So I decided to post this birthday card until I can straighten things out. I think this is such a beautiful card. It was such a surprise and very much appreciated. Thanks again Cindyrae!

No comments:

Post a Comment