Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Friend

Sorry I have not posted the past couple of days but it has been extremely hectic around here. This past weekend has been a birthday dinner, family reunion, and Lucy was ill. Our dog has Addison's Disease and she had an Addisonian Crisis this weekend. It was very scary to watch her collapse. But fortunately we have a wonderful Vet and he took very good care of her. We got her back from the vet at the beginning of the week but we have been watching her very carefully since she came home. We need to make sure her her medication dosage is working.

I really have not had much time to do any new cards this week. So I decided to post this card that my upline sent me for being in the top 5 sellers for July. Isn't this card neat!

The supplies that she used for this card were:

Stamps: My Friend
Inks: Rich Razzleberry
CS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and DSP-Pocketful of Posies
Accessories: Punches-Fancy Flower and 1/16" Circle, Big Shot, Textured Impression Embossing Folders-Stripes, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glimmer Brads-Basic and 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon-Baja Breeze

What a nice surprise to get this card this month. Well I am off and running today. Lori and Eli are up and today we are going to a couple different Day Care Centers to see if we can find a good one for him. They will be moving back into this area because Lori found a job closer to this area. Now we have to find Eli a good place to stay during the day. We will be watching him 2 days a week but she needs to find some place for the other days. By the end of the month, all of them will be living closer by. This is just a very busy time for us and our whole family.

Hopefully this afternoon when everyone goes back home, I will be able to sit down and work on some of my own projects. I would like to enjoy a nice relaxing afternoon for a day. Wouldn't we all! Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your pooch is better soon - they are just like babies - you must have been so worried! Congrats on receiving one of those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Lucy is not well. It was nice to see my card on your blog,!

    ReplyDelete