Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall is Near!

This morning I woke up and went outside and it felt like a Fall morning. I was so happy because I knew my favorite season is on its way. So I decided that I had to post a picture of the fall card that I made this weekend. I love the leaves in the Fall when they are changing colors. It is just a gorgeous time of year for me anyway. So keeping that in mind, I made sure that my leaf had a variety of colors so that it looked like a Fall leaf. To achieve that effect I used the Rock and Roll method.

The supplies that I used on this card were:

STAMP SET: Gently Falling
PAPER: WHisper White, Pool Party, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Spice Cake DSP
INK: Early Espresso, More Mustard Cajun Craze
ACCESSORIES: Buttons(Regal), Dimensionals, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

The items that are typed in red are items you will be able to find in the new Holiday Mini which you will be able to purchase product from starting on September 1.

This card was made over the weekend while trying out some of the items that you will be able to buy on Sept. 1. I enjoyed making it and I hope you enjoyed it. I am hoping that today will be as beautiful as it was yesterday. Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment