Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Again

I was not able to get stamping done last night as I had planned. I had a lot of things happen that prevented me from doing so. So I decided to go back to a happier time this past month and celebrate my birthday again. Unfortunately there are no presents. But Susan had made me this beautiful card and I want to show it to you.

The supplies that she used were:

STAMPS: Raining Flowers
PAPER: Whisper White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade DSP
INK: Basic Black, Poppy Parade
ACCESSORIES: Pearls, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch

Today I am getting ready for our first Holiday Stamp A Stack tomorrow. So another busy day tomorrow. Got to get going. There is a lot to do today. Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. That card is gorgeous! I love how she used the ribbon for grass. Happy almost one month late birthday!!

    ReplyDelete