Monday, April 4, 2011

Paisley Petals Sympathy

The last couple of weeks have been crazy here for a number of reasons. One thing that has affected my family in the last 2 weeks, is that my husband's Godmother passed away very suddenly. His Godparents live next door to us. So we are in contact all the time. Throughout the years, they were like a set of extra Grandparents to my children and were close like family. We could always count on them to be there. Fanny was like a second mother and grandmother to all the kids in her family and the neighborhood. It was such a shock and now it seems so odd that we don't see her now when we are out in the yard. I made this card for her daughter and family. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Thanks for Caring
PAPER: Paisley Petals DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
INK: Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Rosettes, Tulip Frame Embossing Folder, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

The DSP is the new Paisley Petals. This Designer Paper will be in the new 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog. This paper is available this month in a special promotion by Stampin' Up. If you purchase $20 worth of product you may purchase this paper or get this paper FREE if you hostess a $350 workshop!

This card was very simple to make but I think it is very elegant. A lot of memories came flooding back while making this card. All I know is that I made this card with a lot of love. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Gail. I'm sorry about your godmother-in-law. I'm sure the family will love it.

    ReplyDelete