Thursday, April 14, 2011

Embossed Eggs

This is a totally CASEd card from a card that I received at a swap at Leadership in Nashville. When I got the card, I really liked the simplicity of the card. I knew that I was going to make this card sometime. But when I saw the new "Summer Mini" and saw that they were offering 3 NEW colored Embossing Powders, I pulled the card out. The new Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, and Wild Wasabi Embossing Powders were just perfect for the eggs. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Easter Blossoms
PAPER: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Tulip Frame Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango Embossing Powders (found in the Summer Mini and will be available May 1)

The original card was more subdued in the colors, but I think these colors are very Easter looking. It is so impressive looking in person with the embossing. I would like to give credit to AnnMarie Lonas from New York for this card. This was a card that my friends and I made last night. They can't wait to order these new Embossing Powders. We had a great time last night. It is always a good time when you get together and stamp with friends. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment