Saturday, April 23, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

It is raining really hard here today. It reminded me of the saying, "April showers bring May flowers." Well, it is raining and it is April so I decided to post a card with flowers. received a card at Regionals that was the inspiration for this card. There was no name on the back so I can't give credit to the person that came up with the layout. I just love the Spring Vintage DSP and decided to use it on this card. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Build A Blossom
PAPER: Spring Vintage DSP, Rose Red, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Pink Pirouette
INK: Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizazz
ACCESSORIES: Build A Blossom Punch, Fun Flowers Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon

The stamp set, punch, Big Shot Die, and DSP are found in the Occasions Mini. A reminder that the last day to order form the Occasions Mini is April 30. So if you need or want something from the Mini, please contact me before the 30th.

On the card I received at Regionals, the colors were very bright and bold and reminded me more of summer. This card has a very soft feel to it and would be perfect for a Mother's Day card. I love it with these colors and paper. I am now off to play with my grandson. They are visiting for the weekend. I am enjoying this weekend. You go and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment