Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Technique Sample Card 1

This month's Technique Classes theme is "FLOWERS". I guess I am just so excited to see Spring coming that I decided that I had to make cards with bright colored flowers this month. So I am going to demonstrate flowers made using three different techniques. Jackie Topa is a demonstrator who does fantastic Punch Art I saw this Daffodil on her blog and knew I had to make a card using her idea. My daughters favorite flower is the Daffodil and so it was inevitable that I would try her technique. If you look very closely, you will be able to see a sample of the new Paisley Petal Prints DSP that is a sneak peek of DSP which will be in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. It is also part of the Spring is Blooming Promotion this month.

The technique classes this month will be held on:
April 16- Saturday @ 9-11:30 AM
April 19- Tuesday @ 9:15-11:45 AM
April 20- Wednesday @ 7-9:30 PM
Cost is $10 for 3 cards/technique cards

Contact me if interested in attending. I really like the color combination of this card and the "NEW" DSP looks beautiful on this card. Hopefully Spring is here now. Yesterday we still had some snow flurries. Today looks better. Check out Jackie Topa's blog. She does some amazing things. Enjoy the day!

3 comments: